Before Cardi B walked the red carpet of the Staples Center in Los Angeles and took the stage to perform “Up” and “WAP” with Megan Thee Stallion, at the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards on March 14, her key makeup artist Erika La Pearl made sure Cardi had a hydrated and glowing canvas for her beauty look.
“I wanted to create a look that matched the sexy style of Cardi’s performance outfit,” said La Pearl in press materials. “The skincare regimen I used was perfect in creating a smooth canvas by revealing a glowing, hydrated, and radiant complexion.”
All skincare products La Pearl used are available on UrbanSkinRx.com, so you also can achieve a complexion that’s camera-ready just like Cardi. Here’s how:
1. Cleanse the skin using the Even Tone Cleansing Bar to improve the look of uneven skin tone and dark marks.
2. After drying the face, apply the Even Tone Resurfacing Peel Pads (you can also use the Witch Hazel Brightening pH Balancing Toner, which is pictured above) wipe over the face and neck area to provide a smooth canvas.
3. Using the ring finger, dab the Vitaleyez Retinol + Vitamin C Complex underneath and around the eye area to brighten and fill in the under eyes.
4. To lock in moisture, apply the HydraBalance Instant Moisture Infusion for youthful, plump complexion.
5. Apply 4-6 drops of the Reti-Glow Gentle Resurfacing Night Oil to the face and neck area for an added healthy glow, serving as the perfect base for makeup.
6. To prep the lips for lipstick, apply the Hydrating Lip Treatment for a smooth, luscious pout.