Lizzo and Latto tapped celebrity manicurist Eri Ishizu to get their fingernails right for last night's BET Awards. Here's how you can get the look at home.
Ishizu used OPI to create a glimmering multi-dimensional nail look for LIZZO’s BET Awards manicure, which complemented her shimmering and feathered gown by Gucci.
Get Lizzo's nail look:
- Start by prepping the nails.
- Apply a coat of OPI GelColor Stay Classic Base Coat.
- Next, apply two coats of OPI GelColor in “Black Onyx”
- Next, apply one coat of OPI GelColor in “Twilight Tones”
- Finish by applying OPI GelColor Stay Classic Base Coat.
For Latto's BET Awards manicure, Ishizu used OPI to create a twisted French mani with gold accents.
Get Latto's nail look: