Few flavors are as polarizing as the pumpkin spice latte. You either love it or hate it and there’s no middle ground. You know what’s not polarizing? Tried and true spirits like BACARDÍ rum and Bombay Sapphire gin that can be spiced up for the fall season. Here are the crisp and refreshing tipples you’ll want to mix at home during the cooler months.
- 2.5 parts BACARDÍ Reserva Ocho
- .25 parts sugar syrup
- 1 part freshly-pressed apple juice
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Garnish: apple slice
Method: Build over ice rocks until perfectly diluted. Float apple juice last. Garnish with an apple slice.
The Classic Negroni (available in a convenient bundle via ReserveBar)
- 25 ml (.85 oz, according to Siri) Bombay Sapphire gin
- 25 ml MARTINI Rosso Vermouth
- 25 ml MARTINI Bitter
- Ice chunks
- Garnish: orange wedge
Method: Fill a tumbler with ice. Build ingredients in the glass and stir gently to mix. Garnish with orange wedge.
Spiced & Cola
- 2 parts BACARDÍ Spiced Rum
- 4 parts cola
- Garnish: lime wedge
Method: Fill a highball glass with cubed ice. Pour in the BACARDÍ Spiced Rum, followed by the chilled cola. Give it all a gentle stir. Garnish with a lime wedge.
- 30 ml (1 oz, according to Siri) Bombay Sapphire gin
- 30 ml Italicus Rosolil Di Bergamotto Liqueur
- 30 ml Noilly Prat Original Dry
- Garnish: lemon peel
Method: Pour all three ingredients together in a glass and serve over ice with lemon peel.
- 1 1/2 parts BACARDÍ Reserva Ocho
- 2/3 part sugar syrup
- 1/2 part lime juice
- 2 dashes of bitters
- 2 parts Prosecco
- 4 mint leaves
Method: Shake all ingredients (except sparkling). Double strain and top with Prosecco. Garnish with a mint leaf float.