As a style icon, Solange brings it every time she steps out her door, and last night at the 2017 BET Awards was no different. The four-time nominee who won the Centric Award for “Cranes in the Sky” tapped celebrity makeup artist Dana Delaney to create a sculpted, modern beauty look.
Fortunately for us, Delaney shared how she beat Solange’s face using all Black Opal products, which are available nationwide at BlackOpalBeauty.com, Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, and Kmart. Here’s how you can get Solange’s winning beauty look at the 2017 BET Awards.
1. To start, I used Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Gel Primer on Solange’s T-Zone to prep her skin.
2. Using a foundation brush, I applied Black Opal Even True Flawless Liquid Foundation in Rich Caramel, that I buffed into her skin for a flawless, velvety sleek finish.
3. Next, I brightened under Solange’s eyes and center of her face using Black Opal Even True Brightening Under Eye Concealer. For blemish coverage, Black Opal True Color Flawless Perfecting Concealer in Truly Topaz seamlessly covered imperfections.
4. I then used Black Opal True Color Stick Foundation in Suede Mocha to contour her cheeks and accentuate her bone structure. Then I dabbed Black Opal Perfecting Primer in Medium onto her cheekbones for a dewy finish.
5. Finally, I used Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Powder sparingly on her T-Zone for shine control to last through the night.
1. Keeping to Solange’s fresh, modern look, I used Black Opal Color Splurge Eye Satin Matte in Crème Brulee—I used the lighter shade as a base to buff the eyelid and blended the darker shade into the crease for a sculpted finish
2. I applied Black Opal Color Splurge Precision Eye Definer in Black to the base of her lashes and smudged out
3. To finish the look, her brows were shaped and groomed with Black Opal Color Splurge Brow Shaper Kit.
1. I used Black Opal Waterproof Gel Lip Liner in Naked all over the lip and blended with lip balm for a gorgeous glossy finish.