Wanna be the starring quarterback at your Super Bowl LI party this Sunday? Of course you do! This year, say goodbye to generic, party store serving dishes. And say hello to Chef Sunny Anderson‘s ultimate Snack Stadium, which is sure to score a touchdown with your guests. The Food Network star and celebrity chef teamed up with Heluva Good! dips to make sure your Super Bowl party is one to remember.
Heluva Good! dips are available in an assortment of flavors and are made with real sour cream and flavorful spices, including French Onion, Buttermilk Ranch, White Cheddar & Bacon and Bodacious Onion. This means you can sideline the traditional guac, salsa, and chips in plastic plates for an eye-catching snack stadium that is easy to make at home, especially since Heluva Good! dips are available in the dairy aisle of your favorite supermarket.
Here’s how to craft Chef Sunny Anderson’s Super Bowl Snack Stadium …
- 4 slanted vanity organizers (about 12” long each with separate compartments)
- 1 vanity organizer tray (about 12”x7”)
- 1 Plastic squeeze bottle (for the guacamole)
- 2 plastic stadium football stadium cups
- 2 small aluminum buckets
- 2 pieces of Styrofoam to fit into each stadium cup
- Yellow napkins
- Small football cupcake flags
- Large piece of cardboard or foam core
- Piece of AstroTurf (optional)
- 4 containers (12 oz.) of your favorite Heluva Good! Dip
- 1 container ready-made guacamole
- 2 10-inch flour or corn tortillas
- oil to fry tortillas
- 8 blocks of your favorite Heluva Good! cheese
- 1 box of corndogs
- 1 box of “pigs in a blanket”
- mini-hoagie sandwiches
- Your favorite dippables: ridged potato chips, corn chips, pretzels, celery sticks, cherry tomatoes, and sliced cucumbers.
- Place the cardboard or foam core on the serving table and place a piece of AstroTurf on top create a “green field” on which to build the “stadium.” Place the slanted vanity organizers facing each other with the the vanity organizing tray in the middle. Leave enough room around the tray to place a row of cooked “pigs in the blanket.”
- To create the “field,” spread the Heluva Good! Dip into the vanity tray.
- Fill the squeeze bottle with guacamole draw lines in the dip to replicate a football field.
- Cut out two goalpost shapes from the tortillas, about 4-6” high. One at a time, place in a shallow pan of hot oil and fry until golden. Flip and continue until the other side is golden. Drain on a paper towel and carefully stick into dip at the end of the “field.”
- Now place your favorite dippables into each of the sections of the vanity organizers.
- Now place either additional dippables into the stadium cups or use the Styrofoam and place into each cup and stick the cooked corndogs into the Styrofoam and place at two of the corners of the “stadium.”
- Create a “penalty flag” sign and adhere to small aluminum buckets and place the folded yellow napkins inside and then place the buckets at the other corners of the stadium.
- Adhere the small flags all around the top of the “stadium.”
- Place the cheese blocks or cut into cubes and place along the ends of “stadium.”
- Build mini-hoagie sandwiches and stack at the other ends of the stadium. Your snacking needs for any game are now complete!